Friday, September 20, 2019

Havok Release-Love of the Sea




So... Love of the Sea another story of mine has been published on Havok today. And I know this is my third, but it is also my favorite that I have written to date and the one most likely to be turned into a full length novel if ever I get the time, so I'm pretty flipping excited! It's a little bit of a reverse twist of a certain fairy tale, but I'm not going to say anything else. You have to read it for yourself!

And to make the deal sweeter this story is based off of a 1970's song and if you are a member of Havok and guess the song correctly you get entered for an Amazon gift card.

So, what are you waiting for?


Then get back over here and squeal with me BECAUSE I AM SQUEALING.

10 comments:

  1. NICKIIII, THAT WAS SO GOOOOOOD. I love the twist at the end - and I’m so worried for her now! <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh!!!! I'm so glad that you liked it and honestly I'm worried too 😱😱😱

      Delete
  2. *flail-screams* HOW ARE YOU SO TALENTED

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAHHHH NICKI ITS AMAZING!!!! I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHHHH I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU LOVE IT!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😘😘😘

      Delete
  4. Love of the Sea was a beautiful story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *STILL FLAILING THREE DAYS LATER* πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete