Friday, July 12, 2019

MY HAVOK STORY!!!!




Just a short post for today, but my story that I wrote for Havok is finally up! (and yes I am totally freaking out about that). If you aren't a member of Havok, this is the only day you can read it, so I suggest you don't dally XD

Go, read it, tell me what you think. Then join me in the celebration *dances around with cake*

It's based off of a 1950's song and I'm curious if any of you can guess it. If you do you could get entered in a drawing Havok is doing for a $10 Amazon gift card. So make sure that you comment. That and I really want to see what you all think of it XD

What are you waiting for? Go read it! Meep.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Greek mythology elements in this, Nicki. I also love that Aphrodite and Hades showed up in it. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so so so good, Nicki! I think the ending was my favorite part. And congrats on being published in Havok!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was this story so good wow <33333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story is FABULOUS and PAINFUL and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (for like the third time, but I don't care XD)

    ReplyDelete