Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Announcements//Updates//And more




So I think I should start this off by saying that I did not actually finish A Time of Trepidation, Pirates, and Lost Princesses this week as I would have liked. I did write 12,000 words and now I only have less than five chapters left.



via GIPHY

So much so that I have an announcement... and that is that I have finally decided on a rerelease date for ToT. Are you ready for it???

*drum roll please*

September 1st!

With that said, this is the call for advanced readers and people who want to be a part of this book's release. I've provided a link to the form you can fill out to say how you would like to be a part of this release.



I can't believe that this is actually happening guys!!! It's been so long, this book was soooooo hard to write *sobs for eternity* I will be so happy to finally have it out of my hair, not gonna lie...

Speaking of what else is happening. August 8th is coming up fast, so a final reminder to draw your fanart and send it in if you haven't yet.


The rules:

  • The pictures must be of either characters or scenes of any of my Amar books I've written. That would include: A Week of Werewolves, Faeries, and Fancy Dresses; A Certain Sort of Madness; as well as any piratey things you want to draw from A Time of Trepidation, Pirates, and Lost Princesses. (no vulgar content is allowed; because that is obviously not in my books)
  • No payments required, submit as many pictures as you would like to boost your chances at winning.
  • Email your pictures to me at nicky(dot)chapelway(at)gmail(dot)com
  • The subject of your email should be "Amar Drawing Contest"
  • Submissions end on August 8th, 2019

The prizes:
First place will win signed copies of the first three of the My Time in Amar books. A Week of Werewolves, Faeries, and Fancy Dresses; A Time of Trepidation, Pirates, and Lost Princesses; and be one of the first to receive a copy of A Season of Subterfuge, Courtiers, and War Councils when it releasesThe will also have a character named and created off of them in A Season of Subterfuge, Courtiers, and War Councils.
On top of these two things, they will win a print of a picture where I drew of ALL OF my main teenage characters from both my Amar series (that I have up to this point, anyway).




Please don't mock the picture, I know I'm no artist, but I'm sure since it's the author's rendition it will be worth something in the future! When/if this series becomes famous XD


And I know that some of you are looking very closely at who is standing next to who. I know I would be. Just know that even if each of these relationships between the characters does happen at a certain point in the story, that doesn't mean that it stays that way forever. So don't get too excited *chuckles like the evil overlord I am*


The winner will also receive a paper copy of the official map of Amar:
Also drawn by moi

Second Place will win signed copies of both A Certain Sort of Madness and A Week of Werewolves, Faeires, and Fancy Dresses as well as their choice of either the map or a copy of the character drawing.
Third Place will win their choice of a signed copy of either A Certain Sort of Madness or A Week of Werewolves, Faeries, and Fancy Dresses as well as their choice of either the map or a copy of the character drawing.
Anyway, that is all I have for today. Hopefully you all are as excited for the upcoming release of Time of Trepidation as I am. What are your most anticipated upcoming releases? Comment below!

2 comments:

  1. WHOO-HOO!! Congrats on picking a release date!

    And you got this! Good luck with finishing ToT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I dearly wish I could draw. XD Those prizes are just... O_O

    Congrats in picking a release day and being almost done!!!! EEEEK.

    ReplyDelete