Tuesday, August 31, 2021

I'm a little bit too much in shock to write a proper title for this blog post so you shall simply have to read it for yourself to find out what I've done this time

 

So... this is finally a reality.

I'm so excited. A Winter Dark and Deadly is published!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait to actually hold the finished copy in my hands. I love that cover so much and to have it finally lined up next to my other books, oh my stars, I'm ecstatic.

As anyone who has been following my writing journey for any extended period of time will know, this story was the bane of my existence for some years. It just wouldn't come out right. That finally changed tis past year as it began to drift away from dark fantasy and closer to fairy-tale-esque storytelling. It's ironic, the books in this series that are actually fairy-tale retellings are written like dark fantasy and the one that isn't specifically a fairy-tale is the one with those happily-ever-after-vibes.

There will be one more book published in this world, but I don't know yet when I will write that. The ending of A Winter Dark and Deadly is complete enough on its own that I'm going to take a bit of a break before I pick up book three.

Until then be sure to snag your copy!

It's finally out for the world.



Artist Maddy Moore

Artist Hannah Rogers


4 comments: