Sunday, August 22, 2021

Behind the Blogger Book Tag

It's been quite a while since I have done a tag, but I'm super excited to get back into it.

The Rules:

Thank the person who nominated you. Thanks so much Skye! Sorry it took me so long to finally getting around to answering it XD
Answer the questions. 
Pingback to the creator: Ellyn of Allonsythornraxx 
Nominate 5+ bloggers to do the tag. (Now I'm not technically breaking this rule... okay yeah I am. I'm not tagging anyone specific just the first five people who read this)


Why did you start blogging, and why have you kept blogging?

Many of my friends were into blogging and I wanted to join them as well as have someplace to share my books at. Now some friends no longer blog so much, some aren't even my friends anymore, but I still enjoy having that platform to talk about my books on. Not to mention I've come to enjoy having this little space to ramble to the stars and back about any subject I so choose.


What is your favorite type of blog post to write?

Character or WIP introductions, and I've had more than my fair share of both because I have a lot of characters and WIPs. Probably more than I should have, seeing as I didn't actually end up working on (at least not currently) half of the things I introduced. But I enjoy doing them and I get a lot of ideas so what can I say?


What are your top three favorite blog posts?

Well... I had to go and take a trip down memory lane to figure that one out.

Monsters, News, and... a Debut (and to be clear some things in this blog post are outdated and I no longer plan on having another pen name but the gif game was strong and so I still approve)

An Announcement (and guess what it still isn't the one you think) (but you will like it)

Rage Like the Gods Q&A Part One: Get To Know My Novel (and yes I'm just now realizing that I never did a part two so perhaps I should fix that)

What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?

Listen to music. Probably the same song on repeat fifteen billion times. Alone. In my room. While I draw. And probably sing along in an off-key manner.

I can also unwind by rewatching a favorite movie and eating—chocolate specifically.


What are three of your favorite things?

God, my family (I'm including my dogs in this one since they are family and besides I would list them separately but someone said I only could pick three), and my imagination (I would be so lonely without my own thoughts to keep me company)


What are your proudest blogging moments?

When I ended up writing thousands of words describing my story world and creating an excessively long post.

When I make a joke that's actually funny.

Putting up an X-Files gif that fits perfectly

It's the little things that get me


What are your hobbies outside of blogging?

I play video games like it's my job. Write like I wish it was my job. And sometimes I draw or paint as a side hustle.

Describe your personality in three words.

Creative. Loyal. Misunderstood.


What are your top three pet peeves?

When someone lures my dog away to snuggle them instead

Someone sitting in my seat

Talking to me when I'm in the middle of singing a song

 

What's something your followers don't know about you?

Um... I'm pretty sure that most of you are unaware of the fact that I have a birthmark shaped like a maple leaf on my leg.


Who is your all-time favorite book character?

I don't know if I have an all-time favorite book character. But someone who has been at the top for a very long time is Zachary Goode. One of the first book characters I ever developed a crush on and I must say...I fell hard.



(images via Pinterest, I take no credit for them)



What’s your most unpopular book opinion?

I actually enjoy love triangles most of the time so long as they are done right.


What character would you bring to a family event as your fake partner?

After much consideration I have decided that I would choose Remy Lebeau more commonly known as Gambit.

He's charming, flirtatious, and always willing to do things for a good laugh so I think he would be down to do it.

(image via Pinterest)


Plus he has that accent and have I mentioned his handsomeness?

He would probably bring a dish to the event because canonically he loves cooking and has an all around magnetic charm.

And also my whole family would then think I am dating a super hero so there's that.


What is the book you shove down everyone’s throat?

Son of War Daughter of Chaos by Janette Rallison. I would highly recommend all of her books, but this one is probably my favorite standalone and I just simply adore it and forever wish it had a sequel. 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag! I've become a fan of love triangles recently too. It's weird I like the angst they create. Cool birthmark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me! Yesss the angst gets me every time. I mean if the love triangle has me going, why the heck are you even considering this dude then it will make me frustrated, but if both love interests are actually stellar options I'm just like O.o absolutely hooked. Thanks, for a really long time I thought it was a bruise but then it, like, never went away

      Delete