Monday, August 12, 2019

My Story on Havok 2.0



I know that today isn't my usual day for posting, but I just wanted to let y'all know that another one of my flash fiction pieces is live on Havok today! (and yes I am still freaking out). If you aren't a member of Havok, this is the only day you can read it, so I suggest you don't dally XD

Go, read it, tell me what you think. Then join me in the celebration *passes out ice cream*

It's based off of a 1960's song and I'm curious if any of you can guess it. If you do you could get entered in a drawing Havok is doing for a $10 Amazon gift card. So make sure that you comment. That and I really want to see what you all think of it XD

You can find the story Here.

5 comments:

  1. *flails hysterically* NICKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it posted my comments, but NICKI THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story is amazing!
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED THAT STORY. You absolutely NAILED the creepiness. O_o Great job sfbmogcsetjjcd!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it! Can't believe I didn't comment the day of. XD

    ReplyDelete