Sunday, August 21, 2022

Harbinger of the End Release Party


I can't believe that it's finally here! Harbinger of the end has released into the world!

To think it all started with this post. And now there's a full-fledged book out there in the wild. I couldn't be prouder of the story this ended up becoming.




I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. Go and buy my book! Seriously, I stayed up till 2:00 AM working on this story. Please reward my efforts by getting yourself a copy.

To help you do just that and to celebrate the release I've prolonged the Pre-Order sale, the ebook copy will remain on sale for only $2.99. But this is a limited time sale! It ends on the 28th so make certain to snag your copy before then because it will be going up to $4.99 after that point.




No comments:

Post a Comment