Friday, November 26, 2021

Black Friday Ebook Sale

 


I'm writing this blog post today instead of Monday for two reasons.

1.) I am currently trying to finish two projects before the end of the month and my schedule is crazy busy

2.) Four of my books are currently at reduced prices from Black Friday through Cyber Monday and I don't want you to miss out on that deal

FREE: Between Gods and Demigods
๐ŸŒŒA tale of sorcery, stubborn Magickers, clashing magic systems, werewolves, and the ability to see the future. This is the prequel to my upcoming high/epic fantasy series Rage Like the Gods. It's already available for free for signing up for my newsletter however that doesn't include the interior illustrations so if you want interior illustrations I suggest you pick it up while it is free on Amazon๐ŸŒŒ

FREE: Winter Cursed
๐ŸŽA dark fantasy retelling of the tale of Snow White, this darkly lovely story features a princess with ice magic, an exiled dark prince, mercenary dwarfs, a powerful sorceress, and true love's kiss๐ŸŽ

99 CENTS: A Winter Grim and Lonely
๐Ÿ‘‘ The prequel to Winter Cursed, this tragic tale tells of how an ordinary young sorceress became the wicked queen๐Ÿ‘‘

99 CENTS: Of Gold and Iron
๐Ÿ‚Enter the Otherworld, the home of the beautiful and twisted faeries. Join Jaye MacCullagh as she struggles to navigate this world just long enough to save her brother. Watch what becomes a mortal when they enter the faerie's realm.๐Ÿ‚

Available on Amazon.

There are a whole host of other books currently on sale, by a ton of talented authors including The Lion of the Sea by Mycheline Ryckman a swashbuckling romance that has been on my to-read list for a while, Dawnsong by Bryn Shutt a novella introducing an epic fantasy world, Fairest Son by H.S.J. Williams a fae Snow White retelling, and Wolf Curse by Jes Drew a paranormal romance set in the 1920's. Here's the official listing. Believe me, this is a sale you don't want to miss out on.

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited for this sale! Picked up the 2nd Blades of Aktar which I'd been wanting... and perhaps a couple more. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were so many amazing books on sale, I definitely picked up a few titles for myself ;D You're welcome!

      Delete