Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Of Gold and Iron release party

 Well I was planning on not doing this till October, but I finished up early, and it was the first day of fall, which for a book with a main character being an Autumn faerie... well I just found I couldn't resist. So I published Of Gold and Iron yesterday.


Which is, of course, all very exciting!

I actually wrote this book two years ago, but I didn't know what to do with it so I queried to a couple of publishers. I'm not going to lie, I thought Of Gold and Iron was going to get picked up when one publisher asked for a full manuscript and the other for more time to consider it. But it wasn't meant to be. And when those publishers eventually rejected it, I still didn't know what to do with my story. So there it sat on my hard drive a completely written novel, just gathering dust.

Until I made the impromptu decision to publish it myself. And now after all this time, it is finally out there and all ready to be read!


Find on Amazon

Only the ebook is out at this moment. The paperback is taking its good sweet time getting proofed.


Now I said at the end of August that I was working on a special release "thingy", I believe were the exact words I used.

And now the time has come to reveal just what that thingy is. For a limited time, from release until the end of October, I am offering a special. If you buy Of Gold and Iron in that time window be it ebook or paperback, and email me a proof of purchase at nicky(dot)chapelway(at)gmail(dot)com

I will send you a print of  a painting I made of my characters, and a coaster with the book cover on it.






This is of course only while supplies last. Happy reading, friends. And happy fall!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually was working on that the day I first saw the cover so that was the perfect inspiration XD

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Nicki! IT'S PUBLISHED!!! YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!

    Also can I just say how beautiful the print is? Jaye looks so pretty and I was going to say that Ravven looks so handsome, but I don't want to rise his ego. XD (seriously though both of them look so great). =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHH!!!!

      Aww thanks! I'm glad that you think so (and don't worry I think saying that he is handsome vs beautiful or awe inspiring might actually put him in a hissy fit, Ravven is so particular about his compliments XD)

      Delete