Friday, December 13, 2019

The Question of Dust and Fate//Meet My Cast

So this week has been crazy busy what work and the upcoming holidays and having to work with the upcoming holidays. I considered not even doing a blog post this week, but I promised you an introduction into my characters from my newest WIP The Question of Dust and Fate and so that is what you will get.

As always the pictures are absolutely not mine, all credit to their original creators and Pinterest.

So like, technically I have two casts, and it is complicated. So I guess I will break them up as cast 1 and cast 2 XD




Cast 1

Eustace, the underpaid nerd
Voted most likely to die//Probably tripped 2 seconds ago//Does not speak sarcasm//We love him anyway

Felice, the assassin in over her head
Code panic//I'm not having a crisis of conscience but I am having a crisis//I'm not saying I'm protective, but if anyone touches you I'll kill them//Just because I don't kill you doesn't mean I like you

Seamus, smooth talking archaeologist
You are welcome for existing//Everyone loves me, I love me//Of course nothing bothers me//Some social cues would be nice

Markus, the hired thug
I wasn't paid enough for this//Has a wit drier than a desert//I shouldn't find that amusing but I do//I only care a little bit I swear

Norina, a woman out of time
I'm not your grandma//Has a plan//It's a good plan//Will screw up said plan

Misty, the treasure hunter
Don't play games when your opponent can play them better//Honestly could care less//Isn't even pretending//I'm just in it for the money

Cast 2

Talbot, the rich kid with issues

My secrets have secrets//I don't play well with others//Let's play a game of whether I am joking or actually insulting you//Don't take it personally if I don't like you, I don't like anyone

Conan, the exiled prince

Prince Broody//Anything you can do, I can do better//I need to be in charge because you will screw this up//I'm perfect and you are peasants


Shasta, the hotshot pilot
There is no way I cover up my insecurities with insults//If only he could love me//Pity that you all have to live with dying//If it is a risk, I'm taking it

Yesrin, the otherworldly ambassador
Don't mess with my peoples//I may be nice but that doesn't mean that I can't hurt you//I will kill you with kindness//If that fails then I always have my magic

Warner, the other mercenary
Loyal to every fault//Oh please//No seriously, please stop//Actually that was kind of funny

5 comments:

  1. Nope, I can't imagine you having the ability to write a nonsarcastic character when you are the sass master. HOW is it possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be quite the feat won't it XD We shall have to see how this goes ;P

      Delete
  2. I love it xD Your casts are always so brilliant so I can't wait for this one

    ReplyDelete